Effective Date: 09/24/2020
“You” or “user(s)” as used in this Policy and the Terms and Conditions listed above refers to you as an individual as well as adults who have access to the accounts of children under 18 years old for which they are a parent or guardian (“Data Guardians”). Children under 18 years old can only use the Platform with the permission of a parent or guardian.
Information We Collect
We may collect (either directly from you or through third-party services such as Google Analytics) the following personally identifying information:
- Your name and contact information, including phone number and email address;
- Your company or school name;
- Account information, such as username and password;
- Online identifiers including your browser information, device information, Internet Protocol (IP) address, information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies, the day and time of your visit, which parts of the Platform or website you visited and for how long;
- Information you provide through the Platform in requesting information; and
- Information you provide through the Platform in interacting with the Platform and responding to questions, including information about your health, behavior and location.
Some of these cookies may be placed by third-party services such as Google Analytics. You have the option of rejecting cookies through your browser settings. If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but some features on the site may not function properly.
We do not currently respond to Do-Not-Track browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online.
How We Use Information
We use your information for many purposes in connection with providing the Platform, including:
- communicating with you, such as through email and text messages;
- sending you reminders to access the Platform for check-in and assessment;
- providing you with a score or risk level based on your check-in assessment, and providing additional information based on your check-in assessment, score or risk level;
- making your scores and risk levels available to corresponding Data Guardians, schools and employers who participate in the Platform;
- responding to your inquiries;
- fulfilling your requests;
- providing and maintaining the security of the Platform; and
- analyzing and improving the accuracy of the Platform.
We therefore use the personal information to provide the Platform to you and enable its use.
Sharing of Information & Security
We do not and will not sell your information to others.
We also share certain personal information with other Users through the Platform. For instance, we may share your name and daily assessment score or risk level with your school or employer so they can determine if you are cleared to return to school or work. We may report your assessment score or risk level, or we may report it relative to the threshold set by your school or employer (e.g., has an assessment score below or above their set threshold for returning). If you are a minor, your personal information is also accessible to your Data Guardian for their review.
Finally, some information, such as certain online identifiers or cookies, may be collected, stored and used anonymously or in the aggregate, meaning they cannot be used to identify you. We may also use anonymized data from the Platform to improve the risk assessment algorithm.